The women of Mad Men have some of the best wardrobes on television. From Betty Draper’s prim and proper, impeccably fitted dresses and twin sets to Jane’s figure hugging pencil skirts and sheaths, Mad Men knows style. There’s no doubt that I am merely a speck of sand in the sea of fans who would love to snatch the wardrobe closet key and wander through the racks of clothing. Now I don’t know where you are season-wise or how many episodes on Netflix you need to catch up on…you go to work, I know. So, I’m just going to assume you’ve watched the latest two seasons and know what I mean when I say I want to dance around in Megan Draper‘s closet and sing Zou Zou Bisou. Don’t kill my dream man.
- Mad For Mad Men (revival2013.wordpress.com)
- Mad about Betty (bitchcorner.com)
- Mad Men Creator Matthew Weiner is Mad for Modern (orcadblog.wordpress.com)
- TV Closets We’d Love to Raid (thelosangelesfashion.com)
- Mad Men inspired collection from Banana Republic (brandsandfilms.com)