So, fall is only a hop, skip, and flask of bourbon away and I, for one, can’t wait! I haven’t been this excited for fall in a long time. I think it’s because of all the cool trends that I am dying to try. And I’m not waiting for some ultra fancy invitation to come floating my way before I try out some of these trends. You just may see me wandering around the Whole Foods in leather leggings and peep-toe booties. Don’t mind me….I’m just being fabulous. Here are my top ten lust-worthy items for fall, in no particular order:
1) Jumpsuit- I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it.
2 ) Peep-toe booties- Because, of course.
3) Leather leggings- Obviously in the fall I become a badass.
5) High-waist trousers. I can’t wait to channel Marlene Dietrich with this trend.
6) Leather hooded jacket. I have wanted this particular item for TWO years now! It’s gotta happen this year….hopefully.
7) Platform ankle strap heels-I’ll probably just end up getting them in black, but wouldn’t a rich jewel tone be awesome? Ruby, emerald, sapphire?
Oh, be still my beating heart!
8) Silk Blouse- Pair one of these blouses with a pair of high-waisted pants and the platform heels for an instant 1930’s starlet vibe. Wear the blouse with some leather leggings, peep-toe booties and a moto jacket and you’ve got Downtown Chic. It’s a win-win.
9. Wool Sheath. In my dreams I’m a boardroom maven. Ready to rock corporate America and bring it to its knees.
10) Platform Loafer Heels- These can be paired with the high waist trousers, jumpsuit, a sheath, dark trouser jeans…etc, etc; the combinations are endless!
Okay, now who is going to sponsor me so that I can afford all of these wonderous things?